Want to become a surrogate in Ohio? You’re in luck – it’s one of the best states in the country for the process. That’s because while it’s not legal everywhere in the country, Ohio law allows both gestational and traditional surrogacy. And the state has a very wide array of fertility clinics from which to choose.
That means that no matter what your preference is, you can probably find it in Ohio. Do you want the intended parents to be Catholic? Jewish? Heterosexual? Gay? Perhaps you want them to be well-off, or professionals.
The number of clinics, spread across the state, also makes it very easy to find one that’s convenient to your location and your schedule. In Ohio, your preferences as a surrogate can almost certainly be met.
Becoming a Surrogate in Ohio
Interested in becoming a surrogate in Ohio?
- Applicant must have a strong desire to help others.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 39.
- Applicant must have given birth at least once.
- Applicant must have had no complications during any pregnancy or delivery.
- Applicant must be healthy and of an appropriate weight for her height.
- Applicant must be professional in conduct, manner and appearance.
- Applicant must not smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, or use drugs.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and reside in Ohio.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a felony.
- Applicant must have children with no genetic illnesses.
If you meet all of the qualifications listed above, then we’d love to hear from you! The next step on your journey to become a surrogate mother is to fill out our easy online application. Once you’ve submitted your application, one of our friendly, knowledgeable case managers will be in touch (usually within 24 hours on business days) to discuss it with you and answer any questions you may have, as well as tell you what the next steps in the journey will be.
Click here to be taken to the gestational carrier application page. To get more answers right away, please see our Surrogate Mothers FAQ. Thank you for your interest in becoming a surrogate mother with Surrogacy Agency in Ohio!